1. In a large saucepan melt the coconut oil over a low heat. Add the marshmallows and stir continuously until they melt together creating a fluffy mallow mixture!
- If you are making a chocolate version, whilst you prepare the marshmallows, melt your chocolate by placing the broken pieces in a bowl and put over a saucepan of water with a medium heat. The hot water should heat the bowl and melt the chocolate. Stir until the chocolate is a liquid consistency. Remove from the heat.
- Remove the marshmallow mixture from the heat and add the rice puffs to the pan, stirring through to evenly coat the puffs with the marshmallow mixture. If you are making a chocolate version, add the chocolate and stir again until chocolate is evenly distributed.
- In a small greased baking tin (18x20cm is perfect) pour your rice-puff mixture and spread to a height of 5-6cm. Try not to press the mixture down too hard, to keep the lightness of the marshmallow in each square.
- Leave to set for 20mins at room temperature. With a sharp knife cut into squares. You can keep these in an air-tight container for 3 days.
Thanks to Vicky at The Flourishing Pantry for co-creation.